Friday, August 21, 2009

... a burst of color


Color Frenzy


Sold

Expressionistic Palette Knife Painting
Acrylic on 11" x 14" 140 lb. paper

Bring on the color!! I was just looking at the sky here today and thinking what a beautiful blue it was and all the shades of green from the trees up against it. Anyway, that has nothing to do with this piece, but color is everywhere and I love it. Take some time each day to pay attention and be thankful for all the color that surrounds us each day.

Color Frenzy was painted with lots of layers of thick acrylic paint on 140lb. paper. It is not framed but it can be framed to a standard 11" x 14" frame or custom framed. Does not require matting or being under glass. If interested in the purchasing of this piece I would be happy to quote you a price with and/or without framing. Contact me at: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

To see more of my work please visit my Web Gallery.

3 comments: