Saturday, March 21, 2009

Remnant


"Remnant"
Contemporary Acrylic Abstract
5" x 5"

Just listed this one in my Etsy shop.  I was working on another large abstract painting yesterday, but don't quite have it worked out yet.  I've got a new idea for it, so hope to get it done within the next few days and then I will post it.  I'm going to be teaching a workshop for the RedVelvetArt  girl's craft weekend in May, painting abstract paintings to be used as journal covers.  Fun time!!

I really like this small abstract painting.  I've been thinking about other possibilities.  Perhaps it will become the mock up for a large abstract painting.  SO, what do you think?!   

1 comment:

Carol Engles said...

Thank you for your comments. I love your abstracts and florals. Your sense of color is wonderful. This one I especially like. I am currently doing a commission from a small abstract that will be considerably larger. Your piece would be a great as a larger piece. However, I have always felt that big is not always better. I like doing small pieces that can be put in small places or grouped together for impact. Please keep in touch!