Thursday, February 23, 2017

looking for a home....abstract painting "Plush".


Plush
Mixed Media Acrylic on 35" x 25" canvas $875
Free Shipping to continental US

ORIGINAL 2017

Original Painting Available: HERE or by contacting me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Prints of this painting are available from Fine Art America: HERE


The painting above is the completed version. What do you think?! The image below is that same painting from several years ago and I really liked it then, but never felt as if it was ready. It was  among a stack of "not sure that I'm done" paintings. Yet, I just couldn't figure it out. Several attempts were made, but still nothing was enough.  Turned out what it needed was a willingness to take a risk....and so I did! Now it is finished!...and ready to leave home!  Enjoy!!



Plush (before image) from 2015

The finished version of this painting is the one above. 

My website is: HERE

Thank you for viewing! elizabeth