Saturday, March 5, 2016

"oh, that's a pretty one".....modern expressionistic abstract painting "Pretty One" by Elizabeth Chapman


Pretty One
Acrylic on 24" x 36" canvas

ORIGINAL 2016

Available

Each painting has it's story. This one had a good start but then for whatever reason I left it. I think it may have been the holidays? Anyway, I lost my stride and inspiration for it and set it aside. Here we are months later, many paintings later and I decided one day to pick it up. The basic color scheme stayed the same but it changed a lot. 

The title came to me as my husband walked into the studio just as I was finishing up and remarked, "oh, that's a pretty one". There you go, Pretty One!

Visit my website to see many more of my colorful modernistic abstract paintings, HERE

Feel free to contact me regarding more information at: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Elizabeth Chapman
Modern Abstract Artist

No comments: