Sunday, February 16, 2014

inspiration.


Mother's Love
Acrylic on 10" x 10" canvas

SOLD


This was a commissioned figurative abstract for Elise Blaha from the blog: 'enjoy it.'  She contacted me as she is friends and works with my daughters Elsie and Emma of  A Beautiful Mess, inquiring if I would be interested in creating this painting of her and Ellerie. How could I not?! Such an adorable picture of these two.  The photo that I used is in part of her blog banner or instagram @elisejoy if you would like to see it.

I know, I know I need to keep painting these figuratives...


I did not know Elise and so decided to check her blog out.  I left reading her blog inspirationally pumped and I'm not through reading it yet. There is so much. You couldn't possibly miss finding something you would enjoy reading. She has been blogging since 2005. I found this post on posting in the section: Blog Content which caught my eye for ideas.  loved it. Currently, she is starting a birthday challenge called make29 for her birthday this year.  I'm not quite sure how she finds the time for all that she does.  She certainly, is an inspiration.


Interested in a figurative abstract painting?
email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist




No comments: