Friday, December 27, 2013

MOMENTA


Momenta
Acrylic on 24" x 30" x 3/4" wrap canvas

SOLD


Still going through my 2013 paintings and reflecting on this past year and building up momentum for 2014.  Excited and looking forward to beginning a new year with fresh ideas.   As I do this I am recognizing a few paintings that I would like to revise.  This one is NOT among those tagged.  I've not been in the studio much lately.  Discipline is lacking.  However, I have been tossing around a color scheme and ideas for  a large 30" x 48" canvas…

Hope you've been enjoying my stroll through the 2013 archives….

Web Gallery: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All the best for you and your beautiful Art in the coming year!!!!!
I too, am excited to create new art in 2014 : )

Elizabeth Chapman said...

yay!!!! same to you!

Debora L Stewart said...

I always enjoy seeing your wonderful abstractions. Look forward to seeing your new ideas in 2014!