Friday, November 6, 2009

'Vibrant II' Modern Contemporary Floral Abstract by Elizabeth Chapman


To Purchase contact Kylee at Hawthorn Gallery
Acrylic on 24" x 36" (1.5) gallery wrap canvas
$275.00


Tonight is First Friday Night Art Walk in downtown Springfield.  This painting is one of the ten paintings that I presently have being displayed in the Women Artist of the Midwest Exhibition at Hawthorn Gallery.  This one has been previously posted, but since I've recently been painting the abstract florals and it's art walk tonight..... and it's a favorite... I thought... well enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... what a show stopper this will be Elizabeth. Another beauty!

Manon said...

I thought "wow" before I read Sheila's comment!! This is a terrific piece and I think the colors are soooo perfect!!