Thursday, November 5, 2009

'Mysterious' Contemporary Expressionistic Abstract Painting by Elizabeth Chapman'

To purchase click here.  $125.00


Sold

 Today's painting is a mystery.....I have been having such a great time painting, producing and being in the creative flow lately.  .... and can't wait to share them all!!  This one was actually inspired from a photograph I had taken at an orchid show I had gone to with my husband.  Anyway.... that was the original inspiration and from there it just...... well you be the judge!

Presently, we are awaiting and anticipating the birth of our FIRST grandchild.... any day!!

I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God's mysterious plan, which is Christ himself.  Colossians 2:2

2 comments:

Manon said...

Fantastic new work Elizabeth!!

Good luck with the arrival of your grandbaby!! How exciting!!

Elizabeth Chapman said...

Thank you, Manon!