Sunday, July 19, 2009

....back to painting the large canvases!!

Vibrant ll
Contemporary Modern Abstract
Acrylic on 24" x 36" canvas

I am so excited to be back painting on the large canvases. As I was working on this one it reminded me of another painting of mine titled Vibrant that recently sold. Not only is there a merging of the abstract and representational here, but a merging of techniques. I used Golden acrylics in this one with more of a watercolor approach to it. The colors are vibrant and vivid!!
To purchase or for more information please contact: Elizabeth

Daily Abstract Painter Elizabeth Chapman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOO..... see perfect timing for inspiration for me from your work....

So lovely and I love "Red" and the fact you showed us the inspiration for that painting too!