Friday, June 22, 2018

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Somewhere
11 x 15 Acrylic on heavy paper

Available from my website: HERE


"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."  --E.Y. Harburg

I'm a dreamer. It's true. Perhaps it's a part of the reason that I love to create as I can take an idea(s) and make them come true on the surface of a canvas. As in this painting "Somewhere", available by clicking:HERE. I also believe that there are plans and purposes for our lives and when we connect with the Creator they are revealed to us as the desires of our hearts. They do come true, so dream on! 

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4



1 comment:

Denise said...

This was great to reaad