Thursday, June 28, 2018

"That's what makes the jukebox play"

Jukebox
Acrylic 24 x 36 canvas
$700

Available from my website: HERE or email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com



"Ninety-nine percent of the world's lovers are not with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play." -Willie Nelson


This year(2018) I challenged myself to work mostly with one color each month. With this painting the objective was to work with blue. One result of this challenge is that there are a few colors that I don't typically work with and so it has forced me to step outside my comfort zone experimenting. Blues are always a favorite. Cobalt in particular is one of my first choices as it's a strong bold color as used in this painting, "Jukebox" available by clicking: HERE.


Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.  Revelation 2:4-5 KJV 

No comments: