Sunday, December 16, 2018

Juxtapose

'Juxtapose' 30 x 40 inch canvas, Acrylic.

SOLD

Prints available from Fine Art America. Click: HERE
This is another one of my larger paintings that have SOLD, yay!! recently. (I am offering it as a print with various options: HERE) I do get excited with each painting that is sold...there is a 'thank you' praise God followed by a 'happy dance'! It's an income of mine so it means that I can keep doing what I enjoy, creating. Exciting. It's in the process, the challenge, the learning, the discoveries and in knowing it's good that I am fulfilled as an artist. Many times, I will sit back as a viewer without the thoughts of an artist simply to enjoy. That will bring to mind the purpose of all this and that is for you, the viewer. Art creates a space in time, a way to get away and a place that brings a stillness within. It brings me much joy knowing that I am a part of pointing to beauty. I am so very thankful!

No comments: