Wednesday, December 12, 2018

ABSTRACT PAINTING "Urbane"


Urbane
Acrylic on 40 x 40 inch canvas

SOLD

Now and then I'll have a painting that falls together just like that. Magically! I call it a gift. This is one of those such paintings. I love the combination of color, patterns, shapes and line that came together here. An abstract paintings value should not be judged by the amount of time that it took to paint but rather on how well an artist has brought their life time experiences into a dialogue with a strong visual statement.

Urbane is an original that has recently sold making it's new home in Florida! However, a canvas print of this painting can be made. There are also other options. If your interested, I'm offering this one through Fine Art America, by clicking: HERE

ORIGINAL abstract paintings that are available for purchase can be viewed on my website: elizabethchapmanartwork or click: HERE

To contact me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com







No comments: