Saturday, August 4, 2018

Phenom


Phenom
Acrylic on paper
22" x 30"



SOLD

I enjoy trying and working on different surfaces. The canvases are the most practical as having a painting that is then ready to hang. Those that I do on paper will require framing or a way to display them on the wall. The surface is just as durable as that of a canvas. They may be placed under glass but don't necessarily require it.  I do use quality acrylics and finish with several coats of varnish.  Magnet frame boards is one of the newest trends and most economical. It's basically two strips of wood with magnets in them.  One set is placed at the top of the painting and the other at the bottom.  That's it! Ready to hang.

More of my abstracts on paper can be seen on my website by clicking: HERE.







No comments: