Sunday, April 23, 2017

Abstract Painting "Motif" by Elizabeth Chapman


Motif
Acrylic on 30" x 40" x 1.5" canvas
$1100 with Free US Shipping

Available

More abstracts: HERE

Email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Titled "Motif" but Cadbury might just be a better fit. My color palette totally changed on a binge with Cadbury eggs. I don't keep sweet around anymore, but I caved in and bought a bag of Cadbury Eggs this year. My favorites and you know there only available one time of year. So secretly kept them in the glove box of my car. For weeks I had done fine with just 2-3, ok 4-5 a day. I was to about a good handful when I binged on the remainder. Next day I go to continue work on a painting and the color palette TOTALLY changed on me. I stood back and thought, "oh my...it's those Cadbury eggs!" ha

No comments: