Sunday, June 12, 2016

in the moment....


Here and Now
Acrylic on 40" x 40" canvas
$2000

SOLD


Direct from the studio, email me for a purchasing invoice: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Visit my website to see more of my bold, colorful expressive abstracts: HERE





I found this software on You Tube that is SO user friendly. You can easily show your paintings on display on a wall or living room space.  For other artist who would like to check it out, here is the link: http://abstractartlesson.com/display-painting-software/ 


on a lighter wall?


or on a darker wall?

what do you think?

Just realized that I had not posted this one on my blog. It's been out there listed on several sites for weeks. Sorry.  I'm not sure why it is that I don't post as often as I use to. Part of it may be that I began in 2008 posting every day...for years, or it could be too that I'm posting on a lot of other sites, social media, etc.,  things have a way of coming back around full circle. Maybe it will pick up again! I'm on the internet everyday so no excuse here. 

Another one from this latest series in which I am consciously thinking in a "less is more" mode. Bold, colorful expressive color is still happening though! and I love color so don't see that going out. However, I am working more neutrals into my work. I have been thinking about working on a series, perhaps 2-3 paintings in which I use the same limited color palette throughout. 

Elizabeth Chapman
Modern Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Beautiful composition, Elizabeth. Love the vertical drips and minimal color choices. Well done!

Elizabeth Chapman said...

Thank you, Carol! I've been so into the drips lately! Appreciate your comments.