Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Modern Expressionistic Abstract Painting "Sea of Love" by Elizabeth Chapman


"Sea of Love"
Acrylic on 40" x 40" x 1.5" canvas

ORIGINAL 2016

SOLD


This one sold on it's first listed day. Amazing. Fresh off the easel and gone.  I'm working here with a color that I absolutely love to mix. It's the sweet potato of paints. So what's that got to do with painting. Well, if I were asked to pick only one food to survive on, it would be the sweet potato.  why? because it is packed full of every vitamin. Well, if I had to pick one color to survive on as a painter, it would be phthalo blue. (ok, would also need yellow and white for mixing) Every variation of green and blue from the darkest to the lightest, seen in this painting was mixed using that one color. It's perfect.


To see more of my modern abstract paintings, visit my website: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Modern Abstract Painter






No comments: