Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Modern Expressionistic Abstract Painting "Festive" by Elizabeth Chapman


Festive
Acrylic on 40" x 40" gallery wrap canvas

Available


I started another large painting yesterday with a great start, but not anywhere to that point of knowing "this is good".  So, it was added to the collection of five uncompleted paintings. Lol. Seems to be the rhythm of it lately.  This one that I am posting today, is finished! I thought it would be a good one to post given the colors of the season and the title.  I have listed this one on my website  and no where else yet. Planning on it being a 2016 painting..ssh. Oh, and I've been working on a large (49" x 59") floral abstract painting. Sharing soon! 

May your holidays be festive and filled with joy!

To see more of my modern abstract paintings visit my website: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: