Monday, November 16, 2015

Modern Expressionistic Palette Knife Painting "Reflections" by Elizabeth Chapman


Reflections
Acrylic on 10" x 10" canvas

Available

To purchase or for more information regarding any of my paintings, contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Visit my website: HERE


Tis the season to work on small paintings.  I have found myself to be caught up in business lately or maybe it's just plain procrastinating. However way, I find working on small paintings to be manageable as I step in and out of the studio.  I've yet to post and list the completed ones. Today, I spent the morning underpainting and prepping small canvases. My small painting inventory was REALLY needing new additions.   They are being added to my Etsy store .


For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven ... a time to dance.

 Author: Ecclesiastes 3:1,4


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


No comments: