Monday, November 23, 2015

Modern Expressionistic Abstract Painting "Guise" Original Art by Elizabeth Chapman


Guise
Acrylic on 10" x 10" canvas

SOLD

Available from my Etsy store: HERE

or contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Thankfulness.  I try to remember to offer up praises of thanksgiving as I go through each day. The little things.  This time of year, I believe we tend to look at the year as a whole in thinking about what we are most thankful for. Artistically, I am fortunate to have had a wonderful year for selling my paintings. Creating and using the gift I have been given is important to me, but without you I would soon run out of storage space.  Thankful for those who take an interest,  purchase and collect my abstract paintings. Thank you, SO much!!

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


No comments: