Saturday, November 28, 2015

MODERN EXPRESSIONISTIC ABSTRACT PAINTING "Topper" by Elizabeth Chapman


Topper
Acrylic on 10" x 10" canvas

Available from my Etsy store: HERE

or contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


It's approaching the end of the year and I've had about 20 smaller canvases that I have felt as if I should really be using them up.  Also, I like being able to offer smaller paintings for collectors and my inventory in this category has not had much to choose from lately.  There's definitely a shifting of gears, a slowing down when working on a small canvas.  I know it's sounds weird as it's still the same abstract style yet to me it is more difficult to work than a larger surface.  Perhaps it's because it's not really about the size of a canvas but more about  the concept of creating and designing space.  Should these little ones be priced the same as a larger painting? Just a thought. For now, this is where I'm at!

Visit my website to see more of my colorful  abstract paintings: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist 

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A VERY unique color combo! It caught my eye!
Have a good weekend = )