Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Color of the year…ORCHID


Grata
Acrylic on 24" x 24" x 1.5" wrap canvas
ORIGINAL 2014
Ready to hang
Available: HERE

SOLD


Day 5…of the "30 paintings in 30 days challenge" .  Frankly, this is making me a bit nervous. However, it does have me painting every day and there are only twenty-six more days to go!  I am not completing a painting every day, but feel if I either start, continue or finish one each day it should work out. We shall see.  I hear orchid is the color trend of the year.  So, here you have my version!

Hope this colorful expressionistic abstracts puts a smile on your face and joy to your heart today!

Have a wonderful Sunday.

WEB GALLERY

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It makes me feel like a kid recess time at school liberating all their energies after being sited for too long! Love it.
cat vaganay

Cindy D. said...

Dynamic color, wow!