Saturday, February 16, 2013

Abstract Painting "Cicero" by Contemporary Artist Elizabeth Chapman


'Cicero'
Acrylic on 24" x 24" x 1.5"

Just sold...THANKS!!

To purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


 Winter blahs.... are being chased away today by gathering new marketing information and setting new goals.  I am NOT a cold weather person and today is cold, which calls for chicken pot pie tonight!  A wonderful site in which I just got through listening to   "Top Tips For an Awesome Blog", click HERE may have a topic to encourage you as well.  It is that time of year when I begin to feel and hear the signs of spring that a desire to paint floral abstracts begins.  I'm thinking that it's not just me, as I seem to notice more florals among other artist's as well with this seasonal change.  I was up early this morning finishing up a floral that was begun this week....and yes, of course colorful!  ....now for a pic,  a title and then to post it.

The last time I placed an order for large canvas I had Rupen include as many 24" x 24" canvases that would fit in with the 48" x 48" for the same shipping cost. That worked out to four canvases and have used those with the last three abstracts.  My first time working with this size....and love that size.  
Canvasplace.com is where I order my canvases and have not had a problem with warping, plus they also lightweight for shipping.  

Web Gallery: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: