Saturday, January 19, 2013

ORIGINAL Abstract Painting by Elizabeth Chapman "Thirds"....sold and on it's way to new home!


Thirds
Acrylic on 30" x 40" x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas

SOLD


SO, very thankful!....  I truly am so very thankful that for this last year my sales have consistently been on the increase.  I love creating and painting in particular, but I also love that because of my business I am able to stay here taking care of home and family.  This week we've been adjusting to our Son beginning a new semester, that will all but six hours complete his degree in Graphics Design.  So, what is there to adjust to... well....in taking care of his daughter, our grand daughter Penelope.  I was a stay at home Mom until Doren, the youngest of our three enter Kindergarten.  I then taught art in a public school for ten plus years, before resigning to pursue this...what I do now!  ....and I love it!!
  

Again, thanks to each of you have purchased and expressed an interest in my abstracts. 


Blessings....Elizabeth


To see more abstracts click HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


No comments: