Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Abstract painting "Mercy" ORIGINAL Contemporary Art by Elizabeth Chapman


Mercy
Acrylic on 36" x 36" x 1.5" wrap canvas
Latest, 2013

To purchase email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Marketing..... after having resigned my job and beginning this new career, the hardest thing that I had to begin to learn was marketing.  As most artists, we would much rather be in the realm of creating than that of business.  Much has been learned in the past five years and I can now say that I do enjoy it!  I have been fortunate to have had a husband who was raised working in a business and has taught me.  Creating and marketing are two very different worlds yet it takes both working together in order to sustain a small business.  It has occurred to me that over the years as I have posted, that often I have written about the artistic side but never have I posted about selling the work.     I would like to post tidbits... so we'll see!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist






1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful! Wish I could watch you paint!