Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Year End Special, ORIGINAL Palette Knife Abstract Painting, "Fancy Flight" by Elizabeth Chapman


'Fancy Flight'
Acrylic on 24" x 30" x 1.5" wrap canvas, just SOLD.

To purchase email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


A Celebration.... of the arts.  This painting was part of a live demonstration which I was asked to participate in two years ago as a celebration of the arts at the airport.  As an orchestra played in the background, I painted with a palette knife to the feel of the music.  I was not all that sure about painting in front of people watching me, but with the music playing I became focused on the orchestrating of color.  This is another painting that I have placed in my Year End Specials.


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: