Sunday, September 30, 2012

Contemporary Abstract "TUSCAN" Original Painting by Elizabeth Chapman


'Tuscan"
Acrylic on 24" x 36" x 1.5"
Click on image for close up or go to my website and click on plus sign

SOLD.

Available by contacting me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Enriched.....with earthy colors, RED, lots of surface texture and jewels. It reminds me of a Tuscany landscape with the sun's light shining through.  This painting was a process of many layers working with brushes, rollers, a scraper, a pizza cutter and a drain cover.  Who would ever know...now you do!


That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.  Isaiah 45: 6-7


Please visit my website, HERE to see more of my contemporary abstracts.


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Painting


1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Lots of dynamic power in both the design and contrasts of red, yellow and blue.
I really like it.