Saturday, June 18, 2011

Le Heart, Modern Contemporary "Heart" Abstract Painting, Elizabeth Chapman

'Le Heart'
 Acrylic on 16" x 20" canvas
 Available by contacting me: Elizabeth 




The second heart from the new heart series.   As I posted last weekend with "Truelove", upon request, I have decided to start these up again.  Images of the older sold ones  can be seen in the Archives section of my website.  This one was titled by my daughter Emma, who said my french grandmother, Simone, whom we affectionately called "la vieille" would be proud.

Lots of love to all Dads this Father Day weekend!  I lost my father several years ago and miss him very much.  He lived his dream and worked very hard to provide for his family.  Even though he was a quiet man and wasn't one for expressing his feelings...I always knew that I was loved and very special to him.  Much love....Elizabeth

www.melizabethchapman.artspan.com

1 comment:

Mary said...

Elizabeth this is wonderful...i want to be able to paint like you!!

Love "Dance" as well!!