Monday, December 21, 2009

Sugar Kisses.... Abstract Expressionistic Painting by Elizabeth Chapman

Sugar Kisses
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
30" x 40" (1.5")


SOLD

Available for purchase from my web gallery by clicking here or contact: Elizabeth


A very girlie painting!!  Christmas colors and feelings was the intention for this painting, but instead the influence of having baby Penelope Bloom presently living with us is what emerged.  An abstract painting with a feminine flair that everyone will appreciate.

From our house to yours.... Sugar Kisses!
Merry Christmas and  Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Manon said...

This painting does have a feminine flair.... it's gorgeous!
My best to you this holiday season Elizabeth! It's so great to have met you this past year. Thank you for your friendship!

manon
xo

Reese said...

I just found your art blog by randomly clicking on other blogs.

I am already a fan of your art work. It's incredible. I love the use of colours on this one. I never knew that I could like "pink" so much.

rambleswithreese