Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Night Art Walk at Hawthorns Galleries


Concentre
SOLD
Modern Contemporary Abstract
Acrylic on 24" x 48" (1.5)


I know that this one was just posted not too long ago but I thought I would post it again today since it will be a work of mine that will be featured in the 2nd annual WAM exhibition at Hawthorns Gallery tonight.  WAM stands for Women Artist of the Midwest.  Featured artists showing new work at the show will be Lisa Esposito, Alisha Brundege, Cathey Delisle, Louise Thies and Jeanne Davis.  To read more about this click on this link www. wamidwest.com. 


I feel so very honored to be an inducted into this show. As I've been looking back lately and reflecting over this last year. I 've been feeling very thankful for... a solo show in June that was extended into July, bringing quite a few sales, ...my first commission... sales from my blog... friends that have been so gracious.... my supportive husband and family... all encouragement I have recieved along the way.... and yes to you all my blogger friends who have faithfully followed my randomness.  This has not been the best of an economical environment to begin in,  but it has taught perserverance and for that I can be thankful  for as well and so much more ... most of all  to God from whom all good things come from.

Tonight is Friday Night Artwalk and the opening for WAM begins at 6:00 p.m.  So, come out for a great show, wine and appetizers!!

And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.  Colossians 3:17

No comments: