Friday, January 3, 2014

"30 Paintings in 30 Days"





So, what have I done now?  Well, I have just joined the "30 paintings in 30 days challenge".  Link here.  Most people began thinking and preparing for this around the middle of December. I on the other hand just ran into it and decided why not.  It's a challenge and I could use that right now.  I've got a few paintings that I have not listed as of yet that I can use to begin with (cheat, cheat…ssh) and a few unpainted canvases.  I have a giant roll of 156lb. watercolor paper, I can cut large sheets off and work a few abstracts on paper.  Guess I will see about ordering some canvases…very soon!

I'll keep you posted on the progress of this challenge.

My Web Gallery can be viewed: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: