Monday, August 5, 2013

changing a bit...


Dena
Acrylic on a 30"H x 48"W x 1.5" wrap canvas



Seasons change and with it so does my color palette.  We are now into the first week of August and it has been a rainy one with another forecasted week of rain. Not complaining. It's been a beautiful summer here in the Ozarks.  But soon, Fall will be in the air.  My color palette seems to be the first to pick up on the transitions of change.  This is the time of year that I will begin to have a desire to paint more of the warmer toned, reds and golds.  COLOR, COLOR is in me, so it returns.

My finished paintings are first placed in my WEB GALLERY  and then from their I will use them to post and list with various sites.  I try to make them visible to as many people as possible.   For some it will be to simply enjoy online and for others it will mean a purchase for their home or office.   You could help me by sharing either my web gallery, Etsy store, or DPW !

Thanks!!!!

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: