Friday, June 7, 2013

love.....


Convergence

Acrylic on 30" x 40" x 1.5" wrap canvas

SOLD

To purchase through PayPal directly from my Web Gallery, go here

or contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com



As my thoughts are focused on my daughter Emma who will be getting married tomorrow, this painting has continually came to my remembrance as a visual expression. Rather than give you my thoughts, I'm going to leave this one to you.  But, would love to hear yours!!

We are very excited with all the activities and the bringing together of friends and family!

for this very special celebration!!

Peeks can now be seen: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


3 comments:

Sunny Avocado Art said...

This painting is beautiful. I hope all goes well today!

Elizabeth Chapman said...

Thanks Sunny!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Glorious painting!
Have a wonderful time celebrating with your family, I know it will be a special time