Tuesday, June 25, 2013

impressions....

'Impress'

Acrylic on 24" x 24" x 1.5" wrap canvas

Available for purchase from my Web Gallery






To be honest,  it was another popular painting of mine "Caress" that became the inspiration for this one.   Keeping it light and pastellish is something that I have to keep in mind, as you might imagine once you've seen my colorful abstract paintings.  This is  a softer color palette with more of a minimalist composition  that I would  definitely like to continue to explore in the future.


Please visit MY WEB GALLERY to enjoy more original contemporary abstracts!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist


  

2 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Really beautiful piece, I do hope you continue to explore this new avenue

Elizabeth Chapman said...

Thank you, Bren!