Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Caress", Contemporary Expressionistic Abstract Painting, Original, Elizabeth Chapman



'Caress'
Acrylic on 16" x 20" x 1.5" canvas

SOLD

Thank you!

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal:
elizabethchapman@artlover.com

A bit of a different feel as I am working with a lighter, softer color palette, mixing my neutrals and colors together on the canvas as I worked with brushes and a palette knife. The canvas was textured with modeling paste before beginning to paint.  Dry wall tape was used at one point to create a texture as well as scratching through some layers of paint. A pony tail holder that had been laying around in my studio came in handy as well to print the oblongs and was also used for the straight lines.  Enjoy!...   Elizabeth


Please visit my Web Gallery to see more of these Contemporary Abstract Paintings:


No comments: