Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mini ORIGINAL Abstract Painting "Blossom" by Contemporary Artist Elizabeth Chapman


'Blossom'
Acrylic on 8" x 8" x 3/4" wrap canvas
$75.00

This painting my be purchased from my Web Gallery: HERE


Sunshine.... We managed to get out this morning and photograph my most recent paintings before the clouds and rain roll in.  The forecast has us with mostly cloudy/rain until next Tuesday.  I photograph my paintings outside using natural light mostly because I just don't have all the fancy equipment to do it indoors.  It was only 29 degrees outside!  Just wanted to bring a little sunshine and spring weather into your neck of the woods.  Can you feel it?!

More of my abstract paintings can be viewed by visiting my Web Gallery: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

It's a great piece, certainly brings Spring to mind. I'm dependant on natural lighting for photographing my art, it's a challenge :-)

Elizabeth Chapman said...

Thanks for always commenting! Yes, I can imagine it would be much more challenging in Canada. Spring is on it's way!