Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Early Blooms & Things

 



Early Blooms & Things
36 x 48 x 1.5" canvas

Available from my website: elizabethchapmanartwork


Wow, it's been awhile since I posted on my blogspot. It would take a while to catch up with all the painting that I have done since then. If your interested, all the newest available paintings can be seen on my website. Link above. Here I thought I would begin with one of my newest paintings, Early Blooms & Things. It's a ready to hang as seen in the first pic or this painting can be framed as seen in the various settings below. Which is your favorite setting?


















7 comments:

Steven Take said...

I love the colors and the design so calm



Website on Sell Used Phone System

Mila Kier said...

Very wonderful design!




Website on Greenhouse Cannabis Grow

Mark lee said...


I love to hang this on my wall!





Website on Cabinets Online

Michael Born said...

good color combination!




Website on Commercial Air Conditioner

David More said...

I love the color of it!

website said...

This painting is fascinating and so creative. It would be really perfect on your living room or on your bedroom.

Karenita Curtis said...

I would love to have this painting on my bedroom. It's very creative looking. Internet specials at TB Joshua Disciples Message