Friday, September 21, 2018

Someday Soon


Someday Soon
48 x 48 x 1.5 inch canvas
Acrylic

Specially requested- SOLD

This painting will eventually be stretched on stretcher bars with a 1.5" depth sides. It is a canvas that was secured to the wall. Markings can be seen where the 48 x 48 edges of the painting will be seen. It will be shipped in a tube. Message me if interested in a commissioned piece.

There's a smile followed by a celebration that takes place when an artist has completed a painting! That moment. I'm very happy with this one.  I often get asked "how do you know when a painting is finished?" For me, it's when i feel as if I just can't add one more color or mark. Sure, I've crossed that line before and..hey it's ok we're just off to the making of another painting. It will work out. A painting can have many lovely places to be done at. This is just where I have chosen to be be. Now time to sit back, enjoy and celebrate!! Cheers! 🍷😊. More of my completed celebrations can be seen and/or purchased from my website: elizabethchapmanartwork