Thursday, January 11, 2018

Modern Abstract Painting "Marigold & Grey" by Elizabeth Chapman


Marigold & Grey
Acrylic on 40" x 40" canvas

Available

To purchase and/or for more information email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

OR may be purchased from my website; HERE






It's winter time here in the Ozarks of Missouri, cold and dark.  But, every morning that I walk into my studio I am greeted by sunshine! Yes, that's right it is presently bright and cheery in my studio. This month I am working with mostly yellow. It's proving to be quite the challenge and stretching me to work with unfamiliar color palettes. I was just looking at the calendar and realized it is only the 11th....so much more yellow to go!  Follow me along on Instragram(elizabethchapman77), Facebook or right along here as I continue to post January's yellows.

Thank you for viewing!!...Elizabeth

WEBSITE

No comments: