Sunday, June 26, 2016

pink is perfect.


Freedom
Acrylic on 40" x 40" canvas

Available

For purchasing or more information contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover .com


Please visit my website to see more abstract paintings: HERE


I seem to love the color pink, as I'm realizing that I've been using it a lot lately. Even in this painting there's a touch of it.  This painting sat around for awhile unsure if it was finished. You know that feeling that there's just something more, but what it is? One day, I  happened to glance over at it and in my mind's eye saw the pink. It was complete. Perfect touch!

Elizabeth Chapman
Modern Abstract Painter

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I have been there! The pink is perfect in this GORGEOUS work of ART!!!!!!

Elizabeth Chapman said...

Aww...thank you so much, Sue!