Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Modern Expressionistic Abstract "Wit" by Elizabeth Chapman


Wit
Acrylic on 8" x 8" canvas

ORIGINAL 2016

Available for purchase from my Etsy store: HERE


Speaking today for the Studio55 club in my hometown of Springfield, Mo.  The topic will be on marketing.  As I'm going over my notes this morning and thinking about how to open this presentation,  I'm reminded of those very first years as I was building my business.  Those initial ideas came from a generation of younger entrepreneurs that more than likely because of our weakened economy began seeing the importance of working for yourself. They have been successful and are everywhere today. They are a huge inspiration!!  In my own family I have seen this with my daughters owners of A Beautiful Mess.  There story can be read on there blog: HERE I happen to be very proud of them and I think you will enjoy their wit!


Visit my website to see more of my bold, expressive and colorful abstracts: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Really FUN and BOLD!

Elizabeth Merchant said...

Wit - That bolt of color - the white - transitions and holds this painting together. Masterful work.

Unknown said...

Very "witty" Elizabeth. I love it because of the happy colors. Penny