Sunday, April 12, 2015

Contemporary Palette Knife Abstract Expressionistic Painting, Custom Order by Elizabeth Chapman


'Little Summer'
Acrylic on 24" x 30" x 1.5" canvas

Available as a custom order on Etsy by clicking; HERE

This painting has been one of my most popular paintings, if not most popular abstract on Etsy.  It was painted for a person who had an interest in the first painting that came out "Indian Summer"., 2009. Later there was a two panel commission, "Better Two" and then there was "Summer Splay" a 48" x 48" in 2013.

Because of it's popularity, I have decided to paint some more of these.  A custom order for a similar  painting to "Little Summer" can be purchased from the listing I created on Etsy by following the link above or email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

The paint is thickly applied with a palette knife on the canvas as colors are mixed and merged together. Beautiful!

Visit my website to see more of my contemporary abstract paintings by clicking: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist