Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ready to frame abstract painting "Chary" by Elizabeth Chapman


Chary
Acrylic on 6" x 6" 156Lb. watercolor paper
ORIGINAL

SOLD





I have a collection of about twenty of these so far, that I have been intending to list. They were begun after a time in which I had run up against a creative block.  These happen, but then how to get out of it is easier said than done.  This time it helped me to establish a routine that was consistent yet without the tension of working for hours at a time on a large canvas. I found these manageable and still challenging.

I have had matts cut by a local business which is just down the road, Pictures-n-More. They also sell ready/custom made frames at the most reasonable prices. To check them out google: Custom framing factory outlet -ebay 




Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist