Sunday, January 4, 2015

More small abstract paintings, "Bliss" by Elizabeth Chapman


Bliss
Acrylic on 8" x 8" canvas

ORIGINAL

SOLD

Available on Etsy: HERE

Beautiful blues and purples with a mix of emeralds, creating a  heavenly delight! I've recently purchased 28 of these small canvases.  So, there will be many more to come for those who might be interested in collecting for a "small painting" wall display.  Each small painting is priced at $85 which includes shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. 

This one along with the newest of my small abstract paintings are also listed on my DPW gallery: HERE.  The Daily Painters Work site is an excellent place to view and purchase small paintings.

...and of course a complete portfolio of all my paintings can always be viewed on my website, where I always list my paintings.

Any of them may be purchased via the various links provided or by emailing me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Painting



No comments: