Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Modern expressionistic abstract "Just For Fun" by Elizabeth Chapman


'Just For Fun'
Acrylic on heavy paper 17"H x 15"W

SOLD


Might say this one came about as a side kick.  I've had several of these that were started, never finished and just laying around.  Yesterday,  morning I was working on a large abstract. In having reached that point where I wasn't sure where to go with it next, decided to let it go.  Instinctively I reached for one of those never resolved paper abstracts.  Funny how it works sometimes, as I was able to paint ever so freely and having so much fun. 

Refreshing.


Please visit my online gallery by clicking HERE to see more of my abstract paintings.

For more information email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Enjoy!


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: