Monday, May 12, 2014

moved in.


04-30-14
Acrylic on 4" x 6" heavy 156lb paper
Ready to frame
Available: Here

 Several post ago I wrote about moving my studio from the upstairs back down the stairs.  Well,  here I am…moved in!! yay.  It will take time to get everything in place, but at least for now it's in workable shape. It has taken a few weeks as we have also been painting the kitchen and the old studio room.  Needless to say, there's not been the time nor the space for my painting.  The mini abstracts that I have been posting where actually painted last month.  There was a series of fifteen.  Most where painted together in pairs and therefore complement each other with a few singles. It wasn't planned out, but these have certainly worked out well for posting/listing during this transitional time.


On the easel today is the start of a painting...







….nesting in my new space!

Available abstract paintings of all sizes can be viewed: HERE

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

It's a great space, so workable.

Donna said...

Congrats on your new studio space. Looks like a great place to paint:)