Tuesday, May 13, 2014

back to work.


04-29-14
Acrylic on 6" x 4" 156lb Arches paper
Ready to frame
Available


Changes.  I know as artists we LOVE them, but then again maybe not.  I spent a little time yesterday morning painting in the new studio, but didn't stay there long.  It is a wonderful space to work in and I am thankful for it…just doesn't feel like home yet. That along with not feeling inspired lately equals not much work getting done.  I have learned from past experience that inspiration is not something to wait around for as it will emerge once you begin the work. "The first stroke can be the hardest" can really be SO true.

Thinking I might have to resort to making a rigid schedule that I have stick to for awhile in order to get back into the swing of it.  Anyway, perhaps I'll get to that, tomorrow OR maybe the next day.

For now, there is plenty of work to be viewed: HERE!

Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments: