Sunday, April 28, 2013

love the touch of.....

Eloquent
Acrylic on 15"H x 20"W heavy 150lb. Arches paper
Ready to frame



This small abstract may be purchased directly from my on line store: HERE

or you may email me: elizabethchapman@artlover


 ORANGE.... and how the copper metallics enriched  this mixed media painting.  Picture this one matted and framed in a                               frame.  I'll let you imagine it being further enhanced. One day it will become the perfect fit for someone's decorating needs.  

One of my favorite things in working as an independent artist is the opportunity that it gives me to connect with the buyers/collectors. I love hearing about what a piece has meant to someone, whether it was a personal purchase or as a gift. The way that it filled a space in a home or office....and LOVE seeing any photos!!

So, I guess the process is actually twofold for an artist.  The creating of a piece is such a personal journey in which only the artist will ever know all that was poured into a work.  Then there is the meaning, joy, response, etc., that another will receive from the art that completes the cycle.  

For your viewing pleasure.... Picturesque!

Artfully yours, Elizabeth


Gallery


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I love your descriptives and
your work is pretty AWESOME!

Please look at my ART BLOG at:
www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
Thanks!