Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mini Abstract Painting, "Sedi" ORIGINAL Contemporary Art by Elizabeth Chapman


'Sedi'
Acrylic on 8" x 8" x 3/4" wrap canvas
$65.00 plus NA shipping

SOLD

To purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com



Discipline.... is what I am currently working on.  Not that I don't have any, it just seems like it's become more and more random. Working for yourself is wonderful in that it gives you the opportunity to be flexible.  If you don't get work done in the morning, well there is always the evening and if there are other things that need to be done..then isn't that what weekends are for.  Sounds good..huh...except that there are only so many hours to a day and days to a week...and if you get to spending more time on the other stuff then the artist's work isn't going to get done.  I am not real good at setting goals either...it'll all work out is my motto!  My daughters,  Elsie and Emma are forever setting goals and living by them and it seems to work well as they run a business and a successful blog that requires most all their time. You can read more about them on A Beautiful Mess.  Lately, I have had to make some decisions to cut a few things out of my schedule and although they were very difficult for me to make, I believe it's a step in spending more time in the studio painting.  And yes girls, if your reading this...I am setting goals! 


Additions to the mini abstracts can be seen on my Web Gallery: HERE


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist




No comments: