Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ORIGINAL Abstract Painting "Sonority" Haydn Concert, Contemporary Art by Elizabeth Chapman


'Sonority'
Acrylic on 24" x 24" x 1.5" wrap canvas
Currently priced $300.00

To purchase Email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com


Holiday...been taking a little break from work painting/posting/listing etc.., and enjoying the season with family.  Although, I will have to admit that it is difficult for me as I really love what I do.  Still, I am going to take a bit more time, cleaning and organize a few more things ...getting ready for 2013!


This is the ORIGINAL 2010 painting that is being sold.  An image of this work was sold and used for a poster promoting "The Haydn Concert at Christ Presbyterian Church"....Mass for Troubled Times by F.J.Haydn in Canton, Ohio / 2011


Elizabeth Chapman
Contemporary Abstract Artist





No comments: